We are often looking for students, faculty, or the general public to participate in online or in-person research studies. Below you can find a list of our active studies. Contact Amanda to participate!
- Recruiting chemists (graduate students, post-docs, faculty, working in industry) for an online experiment. Contact Phung Nguyen for access.
- Recruiting chemistry graduate students for an eye-tracking study. Contact Alex Parker for access.
join the group
We are actively recruiting domestic undergrad, MSc, PhD students and postdocs, and international PhD students.
If you’re interested in joining our group please check out the application guidelines and email Prof. Bongers at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include:
- your curriculum vitae or resume
- who you are and in what position you are interested
- explain your interest in our research
- *prospective post-docs only* provide a one-page critique of one of our research papers
Due to a high number of applicants, only candidates that can be considered for a position will be contacted.