This page contains open educational resources that were made by Amanda Bongers and her team, and other useful resources made by others.
Online chemistry tools:
- Nomenclature101.com free open access resource
- OrgChem101.com free open access resource
- Not VoodooOrganic Chemistry Portal
- Schlenk Line Survival Guide
Green Chemistry & Safety
Reading & Writing
- Guide to using colour in data visualization
- Create colour-blind friendly palettes on ColorBrewer 2.0 or Chroma.js
- Check your data visualizations with the Coblis — Color Blindness Simulator.
- Google DataStudioD3.js data visualization
- BoxPlotR : a web-tool for generation of box plots
Have you made or know of a useful resource? Send it to me!